women's Léo bib shorts agnès b. x Café du Cycliste
Please select a size
Need help with a size or color?
Call our personal shopper on 1-888-AGNESB2
The women's Léo cycling bib shorts are designed for sporty rides.
These cycling bib shorts features the digital print of the photo "traits de lumière" taken by agnès b. using a Harinezumi camera while traveling on a TGV train. The "tracks of light" digital print illustrates the speed and motion of the sport of cycling in a dream-like palette of color and movement. It represents the wonderful blur of colors seen on the roads of France during the summer months.
Photo print clothes have been one of the designer's hallmarks for many years.
The cycling bib shorts were created for the agnès b. and Café du Cycliste collaboration.
- Arrow at the back to coordinate with the symbols featured on the bandana
- Bib section: 85% recycled polyester/ 15% elastane
- Mesh made in Italy
- Shorts fabric made in Spain, a lightweight polyester and elastane blend
- Elastic Interface® pad with ultra-high density inserts
- Reflective details
- Laser-cut finish with silicon grippers
Size M approximately
Inseam Length: 32.8"
- Reference composition
- 74.00% Polyamide, 26.00% Elastomer