"Grand Trianon" photo skirt
Please select a size
Need help with a size or color?
Call our personal shopper on 1-888-AGNESB2
Eva is 5'7'' and wearing size 36.
This flowing long skirt features on its bottom a digital print of a photo taken by agnès b. in August 2019 of the border of the balcony of the Grand Trianon, Château de Versailles. These "photo print clothes" are created in France using a digital printing process. The stylist has been using it on some of her most iconic pieces for several years.
- Long skirt
- Knife pleats on front and back
- Flat waistband, gathered at back
- Digital print on the bottom, front and back
- Detachable jersey underskirt with side slit
- Concealed zip and 2-button fastening on the side
- Length: about 37.5 inches
- Reference composition
- 100.00% Polyester